Wow it's been a long time since I hit the blog!

Hello again I thought I would restart the blog after a long long time, this year has been on the busiest years for my photography ever, and I am so grateful to everyone who has put their faith in me to record their special day, special event or to record their moment in time. 

This year has been challenging, the weather has been pretty bad for large chunks, and I have had a lot of weddings where we have had to change plans because of the British Weather.

I'm just putting together Debbie and David's wedding pictures from earlier this month and although the pictures are not as we had planned them they are still lush, I'm very proud of them, and it does go to show that the weather doesn't have to dampen the spirits. David and Debbies wedding took place in the beautiful Wells, Somerset and we had everything all planned out where we were going to take the pictures, how the day would flow, the day arrived and after constantly keeping up with the weather forecast all week the realisation was that it was going to bucket it down! I do pride myself on working hard, being creative and having that resilience to tackle awkward situations, I do love David and Debbie's photos, they are lush even though it wasn't the day we had planned it was a fabulous day and the photos provide memories to smile about.

I do have availability for next year and beyond, please do check out my website which has oodles of information about my wedding packages.  


Paul Brewer Photography


Take Care

Paul

Comments